Cisco Phone System
More Productivity, less money to remain competitive, most small businesses need a voice system that can help reduce phone costs and boost employee productivity. The Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series for small businesses, Model UC320W, meets these needs. It's a small business phone system that fits your budget, while significantly improving collaboration within your company.
Small businesses benefits designed to support organizations with up to 24 employees, the UC320W offers business-class calling and messaging with full key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) features. The system is flexible enough to support a wide choice of Cisco SPA Series IP phones, and includes integrated wireless networking. The UC320W was designed with the small business owner in mind, providing all the features you need.
With the UC320W, you can lower your communications expenses, improve employee productivity, and respond to customers better. The system is also designed to easily grow with your business.
- Voicemail and automated attendant
- Voice to email notification
- Support for Cisco SPA300 and SPA500 Series IP Phones
- Support for up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) lines (FXO)
- Includes licenses for up to 24 phones (maximum 9 analog phones/fax)
- Embedded state-of-the-art, web-based configuration utility included
- Powerful Data Networking:
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port to connect to the Internet
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless access point allows for data networking and Cisco SPA525G2 wireless desktop phone support
For quotes and information, contact us at (281) 777-5302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.